What is this blog?

This blog is for my progress on projects. These projects are mostly for GMod, but from time to time I shall venture.

Monday, September 9, 2019

A new GMod train map is on its way.




It's been quite a while since my last blog post, almost a year in fact.
Many events in life have happened since my last post, I got a job, I got responsibilities, a deepened love of music, and of course, I got a bit older. But no fear, my break from Gmodding is closing to an end, and hopefully I am here to stay -this time-.

I've made a few things over the past year, but nothing much substantial, alas I won't discuss these as they are of no current importance but I have been trying to get back to the flow.

My first mods I had even released, years before trains/railroading were even on my mind, were maps. Over the years I have been making maps but never getting them close to a point of release. My current map is no different, it is no close to release at this point, but I have been mapping steadily and strongly and hopefully, it will be released.



If you're looking for a specific era, location, or railroad, you will not find one here.
I like sand, lots of sand, and dirt, and a few rocks or trees here and there. Deserts are my favorite thing to look at and see trains and other industry operate in.


Currently the map is one-half of a mile long, with a lot of expansion planned.
Do I have any idea what the next parts will be? No, not really, but I can imagine.


Water is a rare thing, but it contrasts with the desert so beautifully.
So do bridges, and many there will be, of high detail design.




Currently i have to go to work, but here are a few pictures of the map I am making. I am back to gmodding, so maybe in the future, there will be a lot more happening in these pictures than just a couple boxcars.

-CBH

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the status update CBH! and good luck!
    Stand by for railway fall! (Let me know if you get the reference!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok that's cool I like your trains why wont I like your map?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.
    Map name, and map link Dowenload pls?

    ReplyDelete